South Carolina Licensed Private Investigators for Columbia, SC
For over 20 years, our team of licensed and trained private investigators have provided thorough and professional investigation services to attorneys, businesses, and individuals in Columbia, SC. Get the answers you need through the reliable information and evidence our private investigators gather to save you time and get the answers you need.
Effective, Result-Driven Investigative Services
From providing key information to make a business decision to finding a missing loved one, our team of investigators are here to help. By gathering fact-based information, you will be able to build an effective case or make an informed decision. No investigation is too simple or complex for us to handle.
Our investigative services include, but are not limited to:
- Person Locates (missing persons and skip tracing)
- Service of Process (service processor)
- Brand Protection
- Due Diligence
- Death Claims Investigations
- Criminal Defense Investigations
- Background Investigations
- Asset Investigations
- Personal Injury Investigations
- Child Custody Investigations
- Commercial Theft Investigations
- Corporate Investigations
- Insurance Fraud and Claims Investigations
- Political Candidate Research/ Political Opposition Research
- Surveillance and Intelligence Operations
- Executive and VIP Protection
Why Choose Us As Your Columbia, SC Investigators
By following local, state, and federal regulations, we ensure that all the information we gather and provide is both ethical and thorough. Our Columbia, SC private investigators also use the latest technology, equipment and techniques. This allows us to effectively be able to gather information you need in a timely manner. And most importantly, we gather our information confidentially.
Contact Our Investigation Firm Today for a Free Consultation
Our goal is to provide the information you need for your case or claim. Even if you are unsure if you need a Columbia, SC investigator for your situation, schedule a free consultation to determine the best course of action. For more information, contact CGA Solutions for your free consultation today. All consultations are confidential.